Pumpkin season is HERE!
It's that time of year again where we all change our normal coffee orders to pumpkin spice lattes. I love fall and decided to find a substitute for my butter to go with the changing of the seasons.
So here is a delicious recipe for Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter, perfect for the fall season. It tastes delicious on cinnamon bread toast and amazing on buttermilk pancakes.
- 1 cup of butter (softened to room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of honey (any brand)
- 1 Tbs of granulated sugar
- 1/3 pumpkin puree (I used the general store brand)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- extra cinnamon on the side (I like to have a little dusting of cinnamon on top)