butter · 2 comments ·
Top 5 Reasons To Keep Butter on the Counter (and NOT in the fridge)
- It’s easier to spread. There is nothing more frustrating than ripping your toast with a cold, hard stick of butter. It’s a wonderful thing having soft butter always ready when you need it.
- It tastes better. As if butter wasn’t delicious enough already, the flavor is even more enhanced when it’s at room temperature.
- You use less. When butter is soft, it takes less to butter-up toast because you can get more surface area covered with soft butter.
- It’s healthier. More than 20% of Americans use the fake, tub-style stuff because it’s easier to spread. These same folks don’t realize that pure, natural butter can always be just as easy to spread…just keep it on the counter!
- It melts instantly on steamed veggies and baked potatoes. No more cooling down your hot veggies with cold butter.
Get a butterie, It will change your life
Put as smile on mine. Thank you Joelle Mertzel. President of Butterie
Leave a comment